Ease Your Financial Burden
Gaining valuable knowledge in higher education doesn’t have to break the bank. The Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) is committed to easing your financial burden for higher education.
PHEAA offers educational funding opportunities in the following aid programs:
- State Grant Program – If you’re an eligible Pennsylvania resident, apply for a Pennsylvania State Grant to get help with the cost of higher education.
- PA Forward Student Loan Program – PHEAA created the PA Forward Student Loan Program to assist Pennsylvania students, families, and schools with higher education tuition costs not covered by grants, scholarships, federal student loans, or other aid.
- State Work-Study Employment – Gain career-related, on-the-job work experience while earning money to help pay for your higher education.
- PA-TIP – Explore aid that helps strengthen the state’s workforce and makes higher education more affordable with the Pennsylvania Targeted Industry Program (PA-TIP).
- Aid for Military & PA National Guard – Service to our country may qualify you or your dependents for financial aid when you pursue higher education.
- Loan Forgiveness – Find out if you are eligible for loan forgiveness, which repays part or all of your educational loan debt if you fulfill certain work-related requirements in specific fields.
- RTSS Program – Learn how to help make college affordable with the Ready to Succeed Scholarship Program (RTSS).
- Other Educational Aid – Explore the other aid programs available that provide funding for higher education.
PHEAA also offers MySmartBorrowing – an interactive tool that helps students and families identify ways in which they can be smart borrowers and avoid the pitfalls of burdensome financial debt after graduating.